Bill for Mohammad Adi Setyawan; Indonesia to English Translation Service for Thesis Document

This post is addressed to Mohammad Adi Setyawan, an alumnus of Semarang University in order to finish his payment for my service in translating a thesis document from English to Indonesia as much as $600.


Picture 1.1. Invoice "Bill for Mohammad Adi Setyawan; Indonesia to English Translation Service for Thesis Document"
Picture 1.1. Invoice "Bill for Mohammad Adi Setyawan; Indonesia to English Translation Service for Thesis Document"

Story to Read

It was in 2021, Mohammad Adi Setyawan, a student of Semarang University, asked me for help to do translating for 'Abstract' in his thesis. He asked me to do only translating the Abstract and I said 'Yes' to help him.

I was lying down on the bench in front of the house. He came out from the house and said to me with a lower and softer tone. 

"Miss, would you mind helping me?", he said in a lower tone. "What's that?", I said to him with a strong voice. "I need you to translate an abstract of my thesis, please!", he begged to me. I just replied to him, "Yes."

After he knew that I would like to help him, he sent me a document. That's the thesis document. I read the sent document. I knew that it wasn't him. It's his lectures and it was not related to his study; informatics. 

I started to translate that abstract in my room in the evening. He asked me to do it fast. Adi, commonly called Wawan, was in his room, next to my room and he knew that I started to finish it. Suddenly he said out loud from his room. He asked me to do all, starting from the Abstract to the Conclusion in a day. Without any consideration I did it. I finished it well and sent it to him. 

Due to I knew that it belonged to his lectures, I decided to bill him for payment for my service. I billed at a lower price as much as $600 for translating a pack of his lectures' thesis documents. 

I sent him an invoice to his email but no response. He hasn't paid for my service of translating thesis documents until now. 

As I promised him and myself that I would like to take action to do two things;

(1) publish this matter by posting and sharing it on social media, and 

(2) take a legal court to finish this matter in 2022.

In short, I posted this as a bill as well as a note for him to finish the payment. It's my first step to publish this matter by posting and sharing on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. It also becomes a reminder that I am going to take a second step which is to take a legal court to finish this matter if he hasn't finished it yet in 2022.


Post a Comment

0 Comments